What are March Madness Squares?
- There is a 100-square grid
- $20 Grid: Each square will be sold for $20, with a total pot of winning $890.00 per bracket filled.
- $50 Grid: Each square will be sold for $50, with a total pot of winning $1780.00 per bracket filled.
- When all the squares have been sold, numbers will be randomly assigned on or before Wednesday, March 20th.
- The same numbers will be used for the FINAL 63 GAMES in the NCAA Tournament!
- All games from Round 2 through the National Championship. The 4 First Round games will not be used.
- The 63 game tournament starts on Thursday, March 21st and ends on Monday, April 8th.
- The last digits of the final score of each game will be used to determine the winning squares. If a final score is 86-79, the winning team's number is 6, the losing team's number is 9.
- This format makes it possible to win multiple games with the same numbers.
- Payouts will increase with each round of the tournament - see below:
$20.00 Pool Payouts:
2nd Round - 32 games - $5.00 payout to winners
3rd Round - 16 games - $10.00 payout to winners
Sweet Sixteen (4th Round) - 8 games - $15.00 payout to winners
Elite Eight (5th Round) - 4 games - $25.00 payout to winners
Final Four (6th Round) - 2 games - $75.00 payout to winners
National Championship - 1 game - $200.00 payout to winner
$50.00 Pool Payouts:
2nd Round - 32 games - $10.00 payout to winners
3rd Round - 16 games - $20.00 payout to winners
Sweet Sixteen (4th Round) - 8 games - $30.00 payout to winners
Elite Eight (5th Round) - 4 games - $50.00 payout to winners
Final Four (6th Round) - 2 games - $150.00 payout to winners
National Championship - 1 game - $400.00 payout to winner
The numbers across the top of the grid will represent the WINNING Teams.
The numbers down the left side will represent the LOSING Teams.
How to Participate:
- Click this link to go to the Run Your Pool website.
- Fill out the form information, including a personal username and password. (Rest assured, this information will NOT be sold or utilized for spam email under ANY circumstances.) Once you have your information set up, submit information, and confirm email, and log in.
- Once logged in, pick your gird, pick your square(s), and then fill in the March Madness squares payment form (click this link or the link below for the form) and send payment to: Bishop Canevin Athletic Office, Att: March Madness, 2700 Morange Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
- Bishop Canevin will make contact with the winners on, or before, Friday, April 12th to make payout arrangements.